Tuesday, September 19, 2017

What if we lived in a world where people just always said what they were thinking? If everyone decided to move forward with all of their desires and goals. I made a vow to myself back in January when God answered my prayer. I cried my eyes out inside of a bathroom stall at work and begged God to please give me a sign and the next day I was laid off from my job of almost six years.
I told myself I would no longer live like a robot. I want to love and learn to bask in every experience of my life. The good, the bad and the whatever the fuck.

But something has crippled me frozen and I'm still trying to make sense of all this. I recently started to resell some items I have in my closet and research a few other items to being in multiple incomes

I had a dream the other day with London. This dream, no more like a nightmare was so intense it literally woke me up with my heart beating out of my chest. I'm not going to give details because I've decided to make a story out of it.

A long time ago a strange woman came up to me standing online at Starbucks, she told me I have the gift of dreams. Immediately I brushed her off but lately I'm inclined to re-visit this memory. It's possible she is right. Maybe the answers are all in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment