Friday, November 7, 2014

My Precious Son


11-4-14

Hello my precious son,

 
We are going through another transition my love. But please believe anything & everything I do is to give you a better life. To make sure you have a wonderful childhood. I apologize in advance for the times I make you upset and all the mistakes I make.
 
My promise to you is all my doings will always be with the best intentions.
 
You and your sister are what matters the most.

 

I want to be a parent that encourages you to strive for the best and stay the best possible human being you can be. Stay strong and continue to chase no not chase but to live, live your dreams my hero.
 
You are my Angel in every sense of the word before you became my light my world was full of darkness. You taught me how to love, how to live and be a kid again.
 
I live through you and will continue my goal to make you a happy, extraordinary, young man. 

 

Love mama....

No comments:

Post a Comment